Thursday, June 12, 2008

Grill Skill Lyrics ~Rap 2: Servin' The Patty!~


The actual song begins at 2:31

Alright, Billy! That' s good!
You' gettin' it down like I knew you would!
But just to be sure, there is some 'mo!

A customer orders a single with cheese,
Here's the way you do it if you wanna please,
Lay down the cheese on a juicy spot,
But don't leave it too long or it'll get too hot,

Tool it up, lay it up on the meat
Do it right, keep it neat,
Drain and serve on the bun just so,
Don't touch it with yer finger that's a big no no!

[No, Billy. NO.]

To make a double cheese, for someone big and mean,
Use two full patties with a cheese in between,
Don't melt the cheese, the patties have heat,
Press them together and it's complete,
Drain and serve like you did before,
'An you can handle any dude who walks 'thru the door!

[Steroids!]

If they don't like cheese and yer double's plain,
Don't press them together, just drain.
Only serve a great lookin' patty,
Never serve a burger that's lookin' rabid,

But if something goes wrong and your burger's not right,
There's no need to get uptight,
If it's dry, burnt, broken or incomplete,
That may be turned into, CHILL MEAT!

Don't serve that beef, you see,
'Cos QUALITY IS OUR RECIPE!

Put those patties in the chili pan,
And save 'em for all our chili fans,
But if they have cheese then throw 'em away,
Or it'll ruin our chili, our experts say.

[Gold teeth]

Always try to an-ti-ci-pate,
Think ahead, or you'll be too late!
Whether busy or slow, it remains the same
Keep your meat into stages, that's the name of the game,

No less than 4, no more than 5,
Stage your meat, it's important and that's no jab,
Now your patties all hot and ready to go,
Right in time with CUSTOMER FLOW!

  1. Stage 1, I'm raw you've just laid me down,
  2. I'm Stage 2, and I'm gettin' brown, you turn me and press me just one time and there's two more stages before I'm fine,
  3. I'm Stage 3, you've pressed me twice just one more stage before I'm nice!
  4. Stage 4, I'm HOT, I should be done, lookin' good like I should so you can serve me, son!
  5. I'm Stage 5 and I'm still alive, but serve me soon, and don't be slow, I've only got one minute to go!
The projection game is simple you see,
It's just common sense, that's the way it all it'll be,
When you know a lot of people would be comin' around,
Don't he-si-tate, start layin' em down!
When things slack off, do the same,
Or you'll be wastin' meat, and that would be a shame!

Just one last thing I've gotta say,
It has to do with the Wendy's way!

Always serve top quality, nothin' less than the best that's a guarantee!

Remember this rap, and you'll be HOT!
Give the grill, your very best shot,
And soon you'll develop some real GRILL SKILL,
You'll be tough on the grill, yes you will, Mr. Bill!

No comments: