Thursday, July 03, 2008

Casey And Friends Transcript ~2kids Internal Demo Reel~



[Hiding from Rachel ogling at her tits, thighs and POPSICLE]

CASEY: Whoa, wish I had a popsicle...

[!]

RACHEL: Hi Casey, how are you?

CASEY: Ra-chel, where have you been?

RACHEL: I can't tell you, it is a secret.

CASEY: Well where did you get that popsicle from? I WANT ONE!!!

RACHEL:
AHahahahahHAAHAHHAHAH!! AHAH-AHAHHAG!! Well, Casey, I got it from helping set up the FIESTA!!

CASEY:
WHAT FI-E-STA? I AM GOING TO THE FIESTA NOW!!

[Running from bullies]

HA HI HU HA HI HER HER HI HO HER

[Grabbed by school bullies from the back]

AAHH!!

GET OUT OF MY WAY! I AM GOING TO A FIE-STA!!

[loud breath noise after getting bashed on the head with a toy baseball bat]

WOOO!!
RACHEL: You were having a bad dream, Casey.

CASEY: Hi Ra-chel!!

RACHEL: We were worried that you'd miss the fiesta.

CASEY: I didn't miss it?

Note: A phone rings once in the background, probably accidentally left in by 2kids...

MILLIE: Yo DAWG!!

CASEY: Millie!? Why?

RACHEL: Well, I forgot to bring the tacos, so I asked her to bring them over.

MILLIE:
What's up homies, fill me in up on the 411, CHILL.
Ra-chel, the pinata is chillin' downstairs.

RACHEL: Um... we can play with them after we eat the tacos, then.

CASEY: Where's the pinata? Why can't we play now?

MILLIE:
Ahahaha, wild man, you have to chow down on tacos first, dude!
What kind of tacos do you like?
[Bondage game]

Just take it easy, dude right now, and I'll feed you one right now and you'll DIGG IT!!

Relax, dude, just givin' you some nourishin' TACO EDGE!!


CASEY: Is there CHEESE!? I'm LACTOSE INTOLERANT!!

MILLIE: Don't remember. We're find out, man.

CASEY: Don't do it, I can't have andy DAIRY PRODUCTS!!

Some people who are LACTOSE INTOLERANT can go to the EMERGENCY ROOM!!

MILLIE: It's totally delicious.

CASEY:
EH AH IH UH AH!!

[Pretty intense moment of being force fed a cheese taco]

NO!!!! IT'S GOT CHEESE!!!!

AREEEVAAAAAAA!!!

[W000000000000000!!! Beat the pinatas!!]

WE'RE HAVING PINATAS!! w00000000000t!!

Casey and Friends
USA Child-safe Version
TV-PG
2009-13-02

No comments: